Beautifully Restored Historic Building For Sale by Owner
225 Water Street, Jordan, Minnesota 55352 – $489,900
Contact Rob Mishica at 952-492-6492 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Beautifully restored circa 1870 original Jordan brick and mortar – mixed use – historic building provides a wonderful opportunity for you to telecommute, open your dream business, reside upstairs in grand luxury, or invest in the ever expanding southwest corridor of Scott County. The main floor of this historic mixed use building is split into a large retail space and technically competent spacious office, with a full basement for storage or the wine cellar you have always imagined. At the end of your day, walk upstairs to a palatial flat with the air of antiquity equipped with the most modern amenities. Step out from the foyer onto a fully reconstructed era deck and listen to the ballgame at the Mini Met, watch the fireworks in Mill Park, a parade on Water Street or the distant call of a passing freight train. Easy stroll to schools, shopping, ball park, waterfall, Sand Creek, Mill Pond and a host of storybook experiences. All restoration is custom and was completed with tender loving care and energy efficiency in mind. Definitely a must see to appreciate!
County: Scott County
Property Type: Commercial
Zoning: Mixed Use – Commercial/Residential
Primary Use: Retail & Residential
- Priced at $489,900 – Contact Rob Mishica at 952-492-6492 – email@example.com
- Historic Brick & Mortar – Mixed Use – Beautifully Restored
- Originally Lebans Harness Shop | Circa 1870
- Main Floor Retail, Office, Storage, 1/2 Bath
- Top Floor 2 Bedroom Luxury Home – with custom throughout.
- heated tile, stone and wood floors throughout.
- Brand new kitchen and diner with loads of custom built-in cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite, tile back-splash and a custom built XL booth for family dinners and celebrations.
- Custom built bathroom with XL walk-in shower, Kohler whirlpool tub, Private Lav with Rolling Barn Door and heated tile floors.
- 2nd Floor Laundry Room – stacked washer-dryer with Linen Closet Shelves, Room for Hanging and Storage
- Full Basement, Single Car Garage + Driveway Stall + Free Off Site Parking
- Up and coming historic downtown district
- Only 30 minutes south of the Twin Cities