FOR SALE BY OWNER
225 WATER STREET – JORDAN, MN 55352
BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED HISTORIC BRICK & MORTAR
– MIXED USE –
This stunning brick and mortar is a Rare Historic Property – Circa 1870 that provides the opportunity for you to open your dream business downstairs, reside upstairs in grand luxury, telecommute 30 minutes north to the Twin Cities and invest in the ever expanding southwest corridor of Twin Cities Metro Area. All restoration is custom and was completed with era consideration, tender loving care and energy efficiency in mind.
Definitely a must see to appreciate! Serious inquires only please.
- 225 Water Street – Jordan, Minnesota. 55352
- FOR SALE BY OWNER SALE PENDING
- Originally Lebans Harness Shop | Circa 1870
- County: Scott County Minnesota 55352
- Property Type: Brick and Mortar
- Zoning: Commercial – Residential
- Mixed Use: Business, Office, Retail, Residential
- Main Floor Retail storefront with private office, 1/2 bath, backroom storage and mud room.
- Exposed brick walls, gorgeous wood floors, doors, woodwork, blended with stone, granite, tile and glass.
- Full Basement, Single Car Garage + Driveway Stall
- 2nd Floor 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Luxury Home with all the modern amenities.
- Gourmet Kitchen and Diner with loads of built-in cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite, tile back-splash and a one of a kind XL custom booth for family dinners and celebrations.
- Luxury Bathroom with XL walk-in shower, Kohler whirlpool tub, Private Lav with Rolling Barn Door and Heated Tile floors.
- 2nd Floor Laundry Room – stacked Washer-Dryer with Linen Closet, Room for Hanging and More Storage.
- Fenced Backyard
- Security System
- Up and Coming Historic Downtown District
- Only 30 minutes south of the MSP Twin Cities Metro Area
- Building Inspection invited.
- Click Here to Explore Jordan, Minnesota
The main floor is split into a large retail space and technically competent spacious office, with a full basement for storage or the wine cellar you have always dreamed of. At the end of your day, walk upstairs to your gorgeous 2 bedroom home with the air of antiquity equipped with the most modern amenities. Step out from the foyer onto a fully reconstructed era deck and listen to the ballgame at the Mini Met, watch the fireworks in Mill Park, a parade on Water Street or the distant call of a passing freight train. Easy stroll to schools, shopping, ball park, waterfall, Sand Creek, Mill Pond and a host of still smalltown experiences.
Historic Property For Sale By Owner
225 Water St Jordan, MN 55352