Beautifully Restored Mixed Use Historic Building
225 Water Street – Jordan, Minnesota 55352
Call CCG Productions, Inc. – 952-492-6492
Beautifully restored circa 1870 original Jordan brick and mortar historic building. This rare historic mixed use building provides a wonderful opportunity for you to telecommute, open your dream business, reside upstairs in grand luxury and/or invest in the ever expanding southwest corridor of Twin Cities Metro Area.
The main floor is split into a large retail space and technically competent spacious office, with a full basement for storage or the wine cellar you have always dreamed of. At the end of your day, walk upstairs to your gorgeous 2 bedroom home with the air of antiquity equipped with the most modern amenities. Step out from the foyer onto a fully reconstructed era deck and listen to the ballgame at the Mini Met, watch the fireworks in Mill Park, a parade on Water Street or the distant call of a passing freight train. Easy stroll to schools, shopping, ball park, waterfall, Sand Creek, Mill Pond and a host of storybook experiences. All restoration is custom and was completed with tender loving care and energy efficiency in mind. Definitely a must see to appreciate!
Serious inquires only. Thank you.
County: Scott County
Property Type: Commercial
Zoning: Mixed Use – Commercial – Residential
Primary Use: Office, Retail & Residential
30 Minutes from the Twin Cities
- Contact CCG Productions, Inc. – 952-492-6492
- Historic Brick & Mortar – Mixed Use – Beautifully Restored
- Originally Lebans Harness Shop | Circa 1870
- Main Floor Retail, Private Office, Storage Room, Mud Room and 1/2 Bath
- Top Floor 2 Bedroom Luxury Home with Modern Amenities Throughout.
- Wood, Stone and Heated Tile Floors.
- Brand new gourmet kitchen and Custom Diner with loads of built-in cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite, tile back-splash and a one of a kind XL custom booth for family dinners and celebrations.
- Custom built luxury bathroom with XL walk-in shower, Kohler whirlpool tub, Private Lav with Rolling Barn Door and Heated Tile floors.
- 2nd Floor Laundry Room – stacked washer-dryer with Linen Closet, Room for Hanging and More Storage.
- Full Basement, Single Car Garage + Driveway Stall + Free Off Site Parking
- Fenced Backyard
- Up and coming historic downtown district
- Only 30 minutes south of the Minneapolis-St.Paul Twin Cities Metro Area
- Click Here to Explore Jordan, Minnesota